The last and final book in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer was partly annoying to me. Let me enumerate the ones that truly bothered me:
1. The idea of Bella’s pregnancy. It’s gross to be sucking on human blood like it’s juice!
2. That plea of Edward on Jacob to breed with Bella if need be just make her give up the baby that’s slowly killing her. That was not a great idea at all and was totally inappropriate.
3. Bella’s sick happiness on seeing Jacob. She was a married woman!
4. The baby’s name: Reneesme. I mean come on! There are so many names to choose from and I could understand it’s taken from the two characters’ names but it just sucked!
5. Edward calling Jacob “my son”. Eewww!
The rest of the story’s okay. I liked the parts where the Cullens and their vampire friends were training to fight. I liked that part when Bella realized that she had great blocking powers. I liked the fight part.
The book wasn’t all great but it’s a really good ending to the Twilight Saga. It could be interpreted as an open ended book because the Volturri‘s issue with the Cullens may be resolved but they could find another issue to pick on and that would mean another book for Meyer! But all in all, I do like the ending and how finally Bella was able to resolve her ‘inexplicable’ love for Jacob. And she became friends with Rosalie, finally!
I am giving Breaking Dawn 3 out of 5 stars